Saturday, March 06, 2010

Farm-inspired Wedding Reception

Good Morning!

It was a sunny Sunday in Des Moines last weekend, after a long long cold winter in the Midwest. My husband and I decided to head out and enjoy out 'warm' winter. We put on our knee-length cargo pants, long boots for myself and a pair of white sneakers for him. We are ready for out relaxing sunny Sunday brunch at Iowa Machine Shed Restaurant.



Machine Shed located at the living history farms. I have been to the farm during my mom and aunts' visit three years ago, however, I did not aware of this farm-inspired restaurant on site. The restaurant has many different sections to accommodate their many patrons everyday. I simple fall in love for the ambiance in the restaurant especially during the sunny morning! Hearty, family-style, and intimate.

Are you the girl next door who loves earthy, all-thing-locally-grown food, and farm setting? If you do, you will love the following modernized farm-inspired wedding reception inspiration board I got for you today. (You might not love every single element, but I hope there will be at least one element that could inspire you to plan your next event/wedding!)

Photo Credit: Barn & Couple Shot by Joe Crimmings Photography (More about this couple at this article), Laddle with Hanging Hearts from The Garden Barn, Monogrammed Mugs filled with different flowers as seen in Snippet and Ink, Vintage Recipe Box via Country Living, Flatware from The Kitchn, Apple Pie via The Kitchn, Mint Drink via Once Wed Real Weddings, Spring Outdoor Decor from Pottery Barn, Cheese Wedding Cake by Truckles and Chutney, Sparklers Pictures by Our Labor of Love as seen in Once Wed.



Happy Saturday to my dear blog readers! Hope you have a great weekend with you loved one!


No comments:

Post a Comment