Thursday, December 17, 2009

* Moment-Capture Thursday *

Wow...Photographs by Adam Ong, a Malaysia-based wedding photographer, just blown me away! The very first time I saw his engagement, pre-wedding, and post-wedding photographs with newlywed Steven and Emily on facebook, I knew I must share these lovely pictures with my dearest blog readers!

Here you go:

Engagement Portrait
Love the spontaneity of the couple's laughter and of course the natural lighting!
Adam, you just captured the right moment at the right time!



Pre-Wedding
Don't you think Emily looks gorgeous in her red gown and the really long veil?!


Post-Wedding Session in a romantic spot - Paris, France


Beautiful!




Beyond beautiful...the people, the setting, and the LIGHT is PERFECT!



Love the color of Emily's dress! Isn't it mint green (candy color)!






Adam, you rock! I can't wait to find out more beautiful pictures from your new blog or in person! Thank you for sharing. And last but not least, CONGRATULATIONS Emily & Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment