How are you doing today?
No matter how busy or boring you are; you are going to love this organic-inspired wedding reception of a couple (Louisa and John) which was designed by event planner Beth Helmstetter. This wedding was also featured on Hostess with the Mostess back in 2008.
Elements of the day:
- Organic Russian Linen in Wheat Color
- Pine Cones as Place Card Holders
- Fresh Flower filled Bark Centerpieces
- Old Tree Stump as Cake Holder
- Fresh Herbs adorned Napkins
- Food: All Fresh & Organic Ingredients from Local Community
If you like this wedding reception and would like to plan a similar organic-inspired party, please visit Hostess with the Mostess event planning blog for more tips for your home celebrations.
Signing off for the week (and also next week!).
I will be back on Feb 1, 2010 with Chinese New Year (1st week of February) and Valentine's Celebration (2nd week of February) Series. Stay tune and I hope you have wonderful days in January 2010!